This book looks at the key ways that organizations can support social workplace learning.
Packed with practical guidance to help L&D transform their workplace learning practices.
Available in January 2017, this book will contain brand new material.
Jane is also a contributor to a number of other books:
- Jane wrote the chapter on Informal and Social Learning in the Really Useful eLearning Instruction Manual,
- She wrote the chapter on What’s on the Horizon for the T&D profession for the ASTD Handbook,
- She is also is the author of the E-Learning Guild’s Informal Learning Research Report (May 2014).
Jane Hart writes whitepapers as well as articles for magazine and journals all over the world. Here are just some recent ones.
- How the Web is changing the way we learn – at what it means for L&D, Inside Learning Technologies, October 2014
- Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013: Best Of awards, elearning Age, November 2013
- Going social? It’s not just about new social technology; but about new social skills, e-learning age magazine, April 2013